Self guided cycling from Lake Bled to Lake Bohinj with all support. It is active choice to connecting the two Slovenian Alpine pearls Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj, where you travel relatively slowly. Cycling through the Triglav National Park, experiencing Pokljuka Plateau, Lake Bohinj and more. This is for sure a comfortable cycle with all necessary support, a round trip on a bike from Bled to Bohinj and back to Bled.
This cycling tour is appropriate for everybody, families as well. It is organised in a great self-guided option. You will explore alone, at your own pace, with your friends or family. All organisation will be done by the local supplier: appropriate bikes and basic cycling equipment, a cycling plan with detailed itinerary, all needed transfers and other support, which will ensure that your cycling will run smoothly.
- Transfer from Bled to the start of Pokljuka Plateau with welcome briefing.
- Cycling through the most beautiful parts of Pokljuka Plateau (Triglav National Park).
- Descend from Pokljuka Plateau to Lake Bohinj.
- Cycling around Lake Bohinj.
- Cycling from Lake Bohinj to Bohinjska Bistrica (cycling path).
- Short train ride with bikes from Bohinjska Bistrica to Bled main station.
- Cycling from train station and around Lake Bled.