About This Tour
Duration: 11 hours
Location: Bled, Slovenia
Product Code: 12381P1
One of the greatest and most unforgettable things to do during one’s travel in Slovenia. Soca Valley adventure is one day action tour since 2007.
If you are at least a little bit of an adrenaline junkie and a nature lover, then a true disconnection from an everyday life on the northwestern part of Slovenia is the real thing for you. Its all about experiencing a 1-day trip around the Julian Alps through the Triglav National Park, which is excellent for taking in a large dose of adrenaline: going through the Fratarica Canyon and descending down the Soca - Emerald - river in a raft.
These are the activities you will do when joining this tour:
- Canyoning in one of the most beautiful canyon Fratarica / 3 hours
- Easy hiking on Vršič Mountain pass (1611 m) / 15-30 minutes.
- White Water Rafting on Soča River / Level III-IV / 1-1,5 hours
And the places you will see:
- Sightseeing around Triglav National Park.
- Lake Jasna near Kranjska Gora.
- High road drive in the heart of the Julian Alps – Famous “Vršič mountain road”
- Prisank mountain window with “Ajdovska deklica”
- Great Soča Gorges – “Velika korita Soče”
- Trenta Valley.
- Bovec – Small, but beautiful alpine & "adrenaline" town.
- High road drive - Predel Mountain pass.
- Beautiful small alpine village Log Pod Mangartom.
Type of Activity
Water Sports > White Water Rafting >
Type of Booking
Voucher Option For This Activity
The local operator accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). If you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your e-voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information: Complete operator information including local telephone numbers at your destination,
are included in your Confirmation Voucher.
Product Managers select only the most experienced and relible operators in each destination,
removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind