One of the greatest and most unforgettable things to do during one’s travel in Slovenia. Great Emerald Adventure tour is one day action tour since 2007.
If you are at least a little bit of an adrenaline junkie and a nature lover, then a true disconnection from an everyday life on the northwestern part of Slovenia is the real thing for you. Its all about experiencing a 1-day trip around the Julian Alps through the Triglav National Park, which is excellent for taking in a large dose of adrenaline: going through the Fratarica Canyon, descending down the Emerald color Soca river in a raft and easy walking on the Vršič Mountain pass.
These are the activities you will do when joining this tour:
- Canyoning in one of the most beautiful canyon Fratarica / 3 hours
- Easy hiking on Vršič Mountain pass (1611 m) / 15-30 minutes.
- White Water Rafting on Soča River / Level III-IV / 1-1,5 hours
And the places you will see:
- Sightseeing around Triglav National Park.
- Lake Jasna near Kranjska Gora.
- High road drive in the heart of the Julian Alps – Famous “Vršič mountain road”
- Prisank mountain window with “Ajdovska deklica”
- Great Soča Gorges – “Velika korita Soče”
- Trenta Valley.
- Bovec – Small, but beautiful alpine & "adrenaline" town.
- High road drive - Predel Mountain pass.
- Beautiful small alpine village Log Pod Mangartom.